Re: Virtual Vinux: Is It As Easy As This Page Says To Get Started?

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:43:05 -0400

Hi,
It's designed to be easy to get working. The virtual version runs inside
of windows too. There's always the Vinux email list for support. And if
you need help you can contact me specifically. I run Vinux as my primary
os, so there may be questions about the virtual version I can't answer
but I will be glad to help if I can.
thanks
Storm
--