Re: Vinux 3.0 released!

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 05:11:21 -0400

Hi, Ishe.  We had to make some room on the ISO to keep it small enough
to fit on a CD.  All that accessibility software takes up some space.
Anyway, to re-install OpenOffice, just open the System Menu with
Alt-F1, move up to the System Tools menu, press right-arrow to get to
the sub-menu, and then arrow down to the EasyInstall-Office
application.  Run that, and it will re-install all the OpenOffice
stuff we had to remove.

Bill