Re: Vinux 3.0 released!

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 04:28:24 -0400

Avoids Gnome, for one. *cheeky grin* It's just a different environment to work in, really.

On 6/2/2010 4:14 AM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
What does Emacspeak do that Orca doesn't? Quite interested in Vinux now <grins>.

On 02/06/2010 01:58, Jamal Mazrui wrote:
Another question.  Perhaps I missed it, but I did not find mention of
Emacspeak in the Vinux distribution. If it is not included, I'm curious
why, and wonder if there is a convenient script to install it.