RE: Vb.net or C#.net Tutorial Project

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:32:45 -0400

If you adopt such an audio grabber as a multi-user project, you should check
first to see whether that Akamai leading URL has location information embedded
in it.  Akamai is a service for high-speed delivery of content to widely
scattered users by means of widely distributed servers, and I wouldn't be
surprised if the URL which Brent gets would be different from the URL for
Michigan or South Africa.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.