Re: Vb.net or C#.net Tutorial Project

  • From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:57:16 -0500

hi,

i would prefer vb.net.
could we include a tree list?
i have part of this created and the main nodes are the letters of the alphabet
in segments of three, then singles, then names starting with that letter.

so the top node may be ABC, and expands to show A, B, C, vertically, then if
you expand A, it shows your friends names like Alan Jackson, Andy Smith, etc.
and selecting one refreshes a pane with their name, address, phone numbers,
email, etc.
I meant to continue this program but it got put on the shelf.

Bryan Schulz