Re: Vacation Mode

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 04:37:09 -0700

yes, I agree the arguments have ultimately turned into which tastes better coke or Pepsi. I would bet that most of us have simply deleted most of those interactions, so it appears there's lots of wasted time behind these ultimately meaningless debates.

I mean no offense guys, but please try to pull yourself away from feeling as though you must defend yourselves at every post and simply allow the other individual their personal freedom and preferences. I realize we're essentially running unmoderated, but let's try to find some common ground between us all and simply move on to more productive efforts. It appears to me that this list has more working professionals than any other list, so why let this senseless bickering eat up our valuable time.

Sincerely,

Matthew

---- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>