VWDSeries SimpleSite: The Complete Series

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:46:12 -0500

Hi All:
This might appear as a duplicate message as I posted it to Blind Geeks as well,
it is the same for a diferent target audience.
Here are the Articles in this series for now. I would like to add WebParts but
I need some sighted help from someone experienced with computers to define some
accessibility work-arounds for screen reader users.
If you walk these articles and build the site you will be ready for the next
series which will hit the GridView, TreeView, FormView and perhaps the new
ListView controls using our own Sql Server Express DataBase. We will build it
rright in VWD.
We can then automatically generate the Data Definition Language scripts,
preserving our data, to get ready to put our Website into production on a Paid
Hosting Service.
Rick USA