Re: VWD2008X Registration Woes

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 17:26:36 -0600

Hello again guys,

    Yup me again. We're making progress. I was able to go to the
registration page for VWD 2008X and filled out the information. Problem was
Internet Explorer is my default browser. How do I change this so Firefox is
my default browser. I just signed on to Webvism and have all ready busted
several Catches with their "CAPTCHA Solver" and will need to do this again
in order to obtain this blasted key. Here's hoping the worst of this will be
over soon. Thanks for putting up with me.

Peter Donahue