VWD, Adding Load Event to page

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:53:29 -0500

Hi:
How do you add a Load Event to a Webpage? I read that I should click, or right
click, a blank area on the designer but how do I put the blasted mouse on a
blank space. Everyplace I move it seems to have a control or spaces inside a
control literal or be outside the designer. Is there another way? I have just
typed the load module in the past but am trying to do the Step By Step tutorial
so want to do it using the IDE. Any ideas on another technique or how do you
find a blank space on the designer?
I'm using Windoweyes but will try and translate the technique if you can do it
with JAWS.
Rick USA