VS.net Jaws scripts

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 12:32:57 +0300

Hi,

I've seen that if I try to select a text in VS.net 2005 using shift+end, or shift + arrow keys, the Jaws scripts speak an error message telling that there is no function usingenhancededitsupport. I found the following line in the scripts:

if UsingEnhancedEditSupport(GetFocus()) then

but I couldn't find that function defined anywhere.

I hope the compatibility with Jaws 6 was not broken again with a new function which is available only in newer version of Jaws...

Thanks.

Octavian