VS2008 scripts help

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:17:30 -0500

Hello all,
My cryptography class is going to use c# for programming, so they gave us all a copy of VS2008 for the lab computers. My machine is also running Jaws10, so I installed the scripts for vs2005 and they seem to work on 2008. Now, though, I keep having scall, annoying things happen that I want to stop, such as jaws reading EVERYTHING in the auto-suggest list as I type or the errors list suddenly popping up when vs thinks I am typing something wrong (even if I type it correctly in the end). Is there a way to customize any of this? Thanks for any help.

Have a great day,
Alex