Re: VS2008: How to access properties of a table in O/R designer

  • From: "Varun Khosla" <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 23:10:33 -0800

By the way, I've found an alternative for this. Locate the table in
the designer window, press shortcut key, open add sub-menu, click
property - it will take you to the list of the columns for that table
focussing an edit box forcing you to specify a name for the new
property. Pressing the shift+tab creates a new property with the
default name property1, since it's not required one can delete it by
selecting it in the listbox and pressing the dell key.

I know that this is not the right way to go about it, but this is the
only way I'm able to know to go about it. (smile)

--
Varun