VS 2008 and JAWS

  • From: PRAKASH P <P.Prakash@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 19:38:31 +0000

I am new to JAWS but after  going through a lot of the training material, I
feel like I understand it.

I used  VS 2008 until recently  in a visual  way. But now that  is not possible
anymore.

So my question is:  How do I start  using VS 2008 effectively using  JAWS. Is
there a good starter  page  somewhere  that would get me off to a good start in
Terms of  set up  and tips.

I saw the FScast  presentation by Glen Gordon about  VS 2010. Can someone
comment on  how much better is it to use VS 2010  with JAWS rather than VS 2008.

How long does it take to get up to speed in using  VS and the code editor
effectively >

Thanks for any and all helpful comments Prakash

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer