VMWare

  • From: "Mike Terry" <miketerry-lists@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:24:45 -0400

All,

I know this is off topic, but can anyone refer me to any articles, tutorials or
other documentation regarding the installation of VMWare and Jaws.

I know many programmers here use VMWare or Virtual PC and would like to draw
from your experience:)  I have lots of questions about limitations, gottchas
and best use practices.

I've googled until I'm blue in the face and have found nothing which indicates
the most efficient way to use either of these products to setup base and
specialized VMs for the different development and testing environments I
periodically switch between.

Since this is slightly off topic, please email me off list.

Thanks

Mike

P.S. Is there a way to search the old yahoo archive?  I know I've skipped over
dozens, if not hundreds, of messages regarding this topic in the past few
years.  Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place, but I can't find any
archives of the old list.