Re: VMWare

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:51:57 -0300

Ok Sina,
But what is the ip address of the gateway in this case?
I will set the networking model to nat and set a fixed ip to the
virtual machine, no problems, but I still didn't figure out what ip
address I should use as the gateway in the virtual machine
configuration.
Vmware server instructs to let virtual machines use its dhcp, but in
this case I can not, cinse I want to deliver the virtual machine with
an already fixed ip address, so I have to know what ip the vmware uses
as gateway to virtual machines.
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds