Re: VB.net forms, how far is too far?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:19:56 -0800

firstly please keep in mind that I am way behind in my posts currently so just
came on this one, ok?

now then in general, how does one determine the general width and height of
your screen, does it relate to the resolution, or the form, or what would one
use as a standard for determine such measurements?

and if you would, in pixels, I am so used to characters that I really need to
start getting measurements in pixels for my eventual jump to the .net IDE.

thanks,
inthane