RE: VB.net And Windoweyes Scripting

  • From: "katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:40:49 -0400

Speaking of .net languages, remember in my last email to you that I told you
that I'm drawn to them?  Well, I constantly have friends reminding me that I
should focus on other languages too.  Take for example, my eventual desire
to learn C#.  I in no way want to be a programmer for a career, but rather
for enjoyment.  If so, am I good having C# and JAWS script under my belt to
be able to create things like games, and in turn to help the blind community
succeed with a few extra scripts added in to the mix?  Or is it essential in
this world that I learn something like C++ even though C# has it's roots
there?  Any input would be good.

Thanks guys,
Katherine