RE: VB.net And Windoweyes Scripting

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:31:58 -0400

The computer language with the most games and for that matter the most
software written in it is commodore basic.  That means enough people
found that language easy enough to learn to use and enjoyable enough
that they unlike many people after having bought a computer didn't just
put it in the closet because they couldn't figure it out.  Since you
very likely don't have a commodore or commodore basic at your disposal,
Microsoft has provided you with an alternative known as visualbasic
which is part of dot net in several versions and flavors.