VB.net And Windoweyes Scripting

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 06:51:07 -0400

Hi Jamal:
Jamal, if you read this could you  contact me about the FruitBasket script you
developed for Vb.net? I am playing with using VB.net as a scripting tool for a
little bit and have a couple of questions about the app.
If you want to talk off-list my e-mail is:
ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx
I would like to ask you about your implementation and bounce my initial
concepts about wiring up the script to the VWD Application in the WE Script
Manager.

I just thought I'd give it one more try to see how well it might work as a WE
Scripting development tool.
Rick USA