Re: VB.DOT NET Maths Question

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 00:30:41 +1000

    HI.
okay, do that later on.
sorry about that.
might do that in text pad, easier to check for the variable names, and the
spelling.
will do that, and if i still get stuck, will put it up on list.
cheers Marvin.
ps: maybe some time today, also, the question about the finance project, or
am i just stupid, and the problems with the exception handling.
cheers Marvin.
ps: off to bed.