Re: VB2005EE: What's the best environment settings for Jaws?

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 06:13:42 -0500

There are indeed:
Inthane's GrabBag will have what you are looking for, current scripts and tutorials, and there are folks on list who use JAWS and know the ropes. I'll let the JAWS guys point you to what you can do, I'm a WindowEyes user but will gather what I can if you don't get anything.
Glad to see another Vb.net user.
If you have any questions about vb.net or the IDE once you are setup I'll be glad to helpyou get started.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabriel Battaglia" <iz4apu@xxxxxxxxx>