Re: VB properties

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:07:15 -0700

am trying to get you some good info on this, there were some posts on this in
the old archives, Sina? if you have a chance can you gather the old run of GUI
and interface posts and pass the zip to me?  I lost my gathering of them a
while back and hadn't gotten around to asking until now

hopefully we can get you going, though getting a sighted user to test and guide
you is by far the best way to set a GUI for them