Using a web browser control to display somewhat dynamic content to sighted users, but without it taking control of KeyDown event handler for windows form

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:42:18 +0200

Like subject line says, am busy with something where it will be easiest for me to make use of a WebBrowser control to display dynamically changing content to sighted users, while using SayTools to render content changes to VI users, but I am making use of the forms KeyDown event handler to capture keystrokes, so it doesn't really help too much if the focus switches over to the WebBrowser control, so just wondering off hand if anyone can think of an easy way to stop it from taking focus?

FWIW, this application is a version of talking scrabble, and currently busy with a form of artificial intelligence development to allow computer 'player' to choose which words to make use of on board, but anyway, and busy with all of this in C#, using VS.Net 2008.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA