Re: Using SourceForge

  • From: "Jay Macarty" <jay.macarty2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 00:35:30 -0500

Ok. I installed TortoiseSVN and got the repository URL from my project page. I was able to create a Docs directory with a small readme.txt file. I was able to then browse the repository and check out the files to a folder with the same name as the project.

So, as soon as I get the code cleaned up some more, I'll be ready to upload it. I will send out the SVN URL for the project when I am ready to let those interested start checking out and updating the code.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>