RE: Using SA to Go for remote desktop access

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:34:57 -0400

Very probably would work and here's why.  The satogo.com system uses the
resources not on the remote system but on the local system since that's
where its temporary software gets installed on the local system.  So so
long as a remote connection can get done whatever resources that are on
your system along with satogo.com will be used to service that
connection.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>