Re: Unix Command Help

  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:34:20 -0400

Thanks...That is what I have bee doing but, it tells me I have no .php files o
my Mac.  I know that isn't true as I have the file open in Textedit.  However,
looking at the file properties doesn't reveal where the file lives so I can't
upload it to my server.  Can't believe I have forgotten where I put these
things.  Not sure why the Mac side of things can't see the whole file system so
I can get them.  I have a feelig the files are somewhere associated with my
installation of MAMP but still haven't found the right directory to search.

Thx,
Jeff