Re: UltraISO page

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:49:44 -0800

ok, try it this way, and send me the URL your using and I'll test it myself.
now then, when you get that bleeding information bar thing, you hit alt n, you should get an explanation of why its stopping you from doing things, you route jaws to pc and left click that, which puts you in a command list that allows you to leave things as is, ask why they think this is not a good thing, or countermand what its doing, hit enter on your choose as normal, then you should be able to go about your business.

there is a downloadable file on my grab bag site on using that thing as well.

HTH,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>