UltraISO page

  • From: John covici <covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 00:25:02 -0500

I am not using Jaws, but what I do is use themouse to find a button
usually near the top which has a tooltip which says something about to
help protect your computer Internet Explorer has blocked the download
-- just click on that and you will get a menu -- one of whose choices
is to download the file.

Hope this helps.

on Monday 12/22/2008 tribble(lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx) wrote
 > Hey all, when jaws blocks a download and warns you about the information
 > bar, how do you navigate to where the info bar is so you can start the
 > download?
 > I managed to do it once a long time ago but can't get it working on the
 > UltraISO page.
 > Very maddening.... *Grrrrrrrr*
 > TIA for any info.
 > --le