RE: UML Tools

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:39:55 -0000

Hi John.

You don't have to use a screen reader to lose the will to live trying to
use rational rows. The sighted guys I work with here tried it and hated
it.

We use Enterprise Architect with a screen reader called Supernova, used
to be called hal. EA works for me, I can access most things in a model
including creation of diagrams. I create them and then one of the guys I
work with makes it look pretty.

I know some people on list have tried EA with jaws and did run in to a
couple of problems but it may be worth a try.

Thanks.
Nick.