UML

  • From: <andre.dure@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:08:10 -0500

Hi folks,

I read a while ago in the list, that there was an accessible UML designer, that
someone was going to place it in his web, I think it was our elvish friend
Inthane, or Inthane elf frien, or inthane friend elf or oh well, whatever :)

Does anyone remember?

Thanks,

André Duré

T&E Systems - Latam
Accenture CIO - Buenos Aires - Argentina Delivery Center
Paseo Colón 746 Piso 3 C1063ACU
+54-11-4850-3580

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.