Two Computers, now LAN?

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:42:09 -0500

Hi Gang:
I just received my second development computer.  Now I want to set them up so I
can access them as 2 seperat computers across the net.  For example to test
remote WebSites and remote DataBases and other remote thingys with diferent
things like URLs and Connection strings for the DBs.
I am thinking of getting a Linksys router to do this but can I have 2 diferent
IP Addresses on one router so they look like 2 seperat remote locations?  Or,
is that not possible without a seperate IP account with Road Runner?
Rick Farmington Mich. USA