Re: Trying to get in touch with some blind iOS developers

  • From: "Michael Taboada \(AI5HF\)" <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:41:23 -0500

Hi,
I don't know a lot about xcode or iOS development yet, but if the time frame is not urgent, I will know much, much more after two Fridays from now, as I will be done with a course at Louisiana State University where I attend college. I would also be interested in discussing some other accessible ides I have run across so far once I have used them.
Hth and hope to hear back,

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/
http://michael-taboada.org/
http://AI5HF.org/
http://the-status.net/ and http://the-stat.us/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike@xxxxxxxxx
msn: ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher Paolini, Eldest. "A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world he wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.