Re: The top three big problems

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:35:37 +0300

Yes, I think this is ok, because some users (like me :-) like to hear all the punctuation chars and if the screen reader can do that, then I don't think the programming environment should do the same.

(I hope all the screen readers can do that).

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>