Re: The top three big problems

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:53:44 +0100

Andy,

I think that the use of those hotkeys is almost universal, so there would be a constant reading of the list while one worked. For instance, most screenreaders seem to use the Control key on its own to silence speech, while Alt is the standard Windows key to access the menu bar at the top of the screen.

A better approach might be to allocate a single hotkey to toggle into focus a window containing the full list of hotkeys.

 Regards, Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>