Re: The top three big problems

  • From: "treble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:54:36 -0400

As far as jumping to green text (your example) which happens to identify a
declaration, I wonder if this couldn't be a functionality supported by the
screen reader and let the jaws scriptors or WE set file developers worry
about putting it in the next release.  What would be nice would be for the
IDE to let you configure the appearance of various entities such as
declarations and script jaws to use that info.
Just a random thought. I'm sitting in a motel room hurrying through my mail
so haven't put as much thought into this as I would like.
Thanks Andy for posing the question.
--le