Re: The top three big problems

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:13:10 -0700

O, I 4got--sometimes when you're programming determining alignment of
output, e.g., text/graphics/controls can be a real hassle, e.g., it's
hard 2 know if the form or interface or chart or whatever you're
designing looks ok.  But that has more 2 do w/the output than it does
w/a compiler/debugger, so maybe that's not relevant 2 u.  But it is a
problem that we as blind programmers face, &, since u asked about
that...

Anyway, I just wanna say that I appreciate u as a sighted person
taking an interest in the obstacles we as sight impaired  programmers
face.  It isn't often that happens.  Let me know privately if u feel I
can do anything 2 help u.  I've pretty much had 2 put programming
aside in order 2 finish my computer forensics course, but I'll be
taking it up again once it's done, hopefully 2 create some forensics
software that's accessible 2 us, for a frickin change.

My private email, as I think u already know, is:
abletec@xxxxxxxxx