The fruit basket demos

  • From: "Arthur Pirika" <arfy32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 00:30:44 +1200

hi all,
It's been a while, but I'm back on the list again, and feel I have a contribution for the fruit basket demo, if it hasn't already been done. Recently, I started playing around with the lua for windows distribution of the lua programming language.
Lua: http://www.lua.org
lua for windows: http://luaforwindows.googlecode.com
This package comes with a hole bunch of different libraries, ala python, one of these being the very easy to use iup library for portable guis. imho, much, much easier than just about anything else I've seen out there. You lay out your dialog in terms of virtical and horizontal boxes. I know wx is similar, but I never could quite grok WXPython. Anyway, point of all this is that I can now sit down and code the fruit basket demo for lua.

The problem is that I need a reminder of where the fruit basket can be found, so I can check the specs of what the program does.

tia,
Arthur.