Re: The Jaws Volume is Driving me Crazy

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:34:01 -0700

there are as well USB hubs to take care of that problem, things are getting a bit cramped around here as well. when I get a price on some decent ones I'll post them

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>