Re: The Fruit Basket Project, A real newbee

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:33:57 -0400

Here is a link to another source of information. Here there is a common program which hasbeen produced in several languages such as VB and PowerVB and several others: If this is not the most recent url somebody will correct it but here is the one I just googled.

http://fruitbasket.quantummyst.com/
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>