Re: Text Adventure Resources, PHP4 Criticism (Was: Is there a program that will let me create text adventures?)

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:15:55 -0600

you said a text adventure. when you say "text" adventeure, I start thinking of muds, and... I don't remember the other one, frotz or something.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005