Re: Team Excellence Award Winner

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:10:17 -0800

Alright boys and girls,

Looks like my participation is over cause I can here the kids giving the babysitter a tough time upstairs, and I've got to help prepare the kids for our family fiesta Friday dinners. Yes, I know its Thursday, but its a long story.

thank you all for helping me kill time.

I will now put me out to pasture on this subject matter.

Hope I didn't drive anyone too crazy.

Gotta go.

Matthew

---- Original Message ----- From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>