Re: Team Excellence Award Winner

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:45:53 +0200

It depends on which field you are working. I don't need the admiration of the public expressed in words. I like the admiration expressed in the number of visits on the page made by me, on the number of the clients I have, on the profit I get from those clients.

That's the best way of expressing the admiration, because otherwise.. the words are cheap.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>