Re: +[SurvPC] MS-Windows Vista No Longer Matters (fwd)

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:29:18 +0200

I use many applications at a time and I have only 2 GB memory. But I never felt
the need to have a little bit more memory, although I could add much more than
2 GB.

Of course, I talk from my own perspective, because I don't play games that
require very much memory, I don't edit sounds and other multimedia stuff.

Octavian