RE: Suggestion for a fruit basket program

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:45:51 -0400

Hi Kerneels,
Do you still need help with this?

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kerneels Roos
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 7:10 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Suggestion for a fruit basket program

I've got everything installed that is required to do the Silverlight
fruit basket example and I'll give it a try over the weekend.
Also have plenty of examples to work from. My experience has been that
Silverlight apps are very bad when it comes to screen readers. There are
tips on how to make SL apps more accessible though which I would like to
look into if time permits.

On 3/9/2011 2:00 PM, Homme, James wrote:
> Hi,
> I sent the request about a flash program to a friend two friends of mine.
> Both said they'd keep a lookout for someone who could do the program. I'll
> keep trying.
>
> Jim

Kerneels Roos
Cell: +27 (0)82 309 1998
Skype: cornelis.roos

"There are only two kinds of programming languages in the world; those everyone
complains about, and those nobody uses."