Re: Stumped: JAWS GetObject function for current browser window?

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:37:17 +0100

Hi Bryan,

My first thought is that the properties of this object might have strange names. However, when I look at:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa394372(d=printer).aspx

I see that they don't. Apart from the fact that you don't seem to have declared the var ssBrowser, I would guess that the difficulty lies in the line where you are trying to access one member of the array of colProcesses. And of course JAWSScript doesn't have a foreach command. Does it help to write a while loop to access, say, the handle of every instance?

 It's early in the morning here.  Things may get clearer when I'm awake.

 Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>