Re: Story Boards

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:46:47 +0300

Those story boards are not useful for a blind, as well as the code indenting is
not useful.
So tell that teacher to learn all the other students to use a screen reader in
oder to be able to cooperate better with them, because they can do that, while
a blind person cannot see graphics.
And if it is not necessary to cooperate with them, then why is that graphical
needed anyway?

The blind persons should make all the possible efforts to adapt, but after that
point, the sighted users should made efforts to adapt to cooperate with the
blind persons, because otherwise the cooperation is impossible.

The laws in some countries promote that. (I know that those laws are not
respected :-(

Octavian