Re: Story Boards

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:31:14 -0700

one addition to your rundown of "levels of methods to use" Chris, I usually go
to the disabled students department first, then to the dean of students, and if
there is any additional bollix then I add the dean of faculty.

I do believe one self righteous jerk is still on "long term sabbatical" for
being a jerk to my lady friend when she was attending college, and he was... at
that time, the head of the biology department.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming