Re: Status of Linux starter kit

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:48:52 +0300

Oh, I understand. I found that VMWare Workstation works fine, and I didn't need any Jaws scripts.

I just needed to open the program, then press Control+G (hope I remember well) to put the focus to the virtual OS (which was also Windows XP), then press Control+B to boot the Virtual OS, then I was able to use it like a normal Windows (But it worked a little bit slower).

Then when I wanted to get the focus out to the host OS (to VMware application), I just needed to press Control+Alt (or another defined hotkey), but when I shut down the virtual Windows, the focus went by its own to the VMWare application without need to do anything else.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>