Re: Status of Linux starter kit

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:20:09 -0300

And Jamal, the speakupmodified version will be made available in the
enxt month, I giuess it will be ready around the mid of 2007, 11 ...
it not only will include porca, although a little outdated, but it
will include speakup and some other technologies, hopefully with
eSpeak working with both orca and speakup.
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds