Re: Status of Linux starter kit

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:50:57 +0300

Marlon asked me to make some tests in VMWare, but I couldn't do it because I still have problems with my computer at home. Sorry Marlon, but for the moment I don't even have VMWare installed, and maybe tomorrow I will make other hardware changes on my computer, and who knows if it will work well or not, so it will take some time until I will be able to try VMWare again.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>